Frenchman Bay Partners has been busy! Read all about:
- The impact conservation efforts, led by the Frenchman Bay Partners and the Maine DMR, have had on alewife populations in the area.
- The research on green crabs and eelgrass loss, as well as restoration events, carried out this summer by scientists and interns at the Community Environmental Health Lab.
- The progress of the 610 Project, a collaboration between the Frenchman Bay Partners and the Frenchman Bay Regional Shellfish Committee.
- Discover what’s new on Anecdata, an online citizen science portal created by staff at the Community Environmental Health Lab.
- Check out our e-newsletter, or subscribe today to receive quarterly updates!